Monday 21 June 2010

Edinburgh Moon Walk - Saturday 19th June

There was no running for me this weekend it was the Moonwalk in Edinburgh and I was chauffeur, bag carrier and photographer whilst Yasmin covered 26 miles over-night around Edinburgh. Starting just before midnight amongst 10,000 other walkers Yasmin had decided there was to be no half measures and went for the full moon!

The course took in most of the centre of Edinburgh before heading towards the coast at Lower Granton and via Newhaven, Leith and Portobello before heading back around Holyrood for the second time and arriving back at Inverleith Park for the finish.

I grabbed a few hours sleep whenever I could but made sure I was around the course to provide encouragement when it was most needed.

Yasmin completed her epic adventure just after 8am on Sunday morning.

Here are some Moon Walk Photos - more to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment