Wednesday 11 August 2010

Milngavie Reservoir Run

I had an easy run this evening through Mugdock Wood and uphill to the reservoirs. A quick loop and then back down again. I must have been looking fit - the Milngavie Wanderers FC coach wanted to sign me up! I ran 7 miles in 52 minutes - taking it easy as I am thinking about running the Broadwood 5k tomorrow night. It is many years since I ran a 5k so it will hurt but I fancy a hard workout after missing quite a few days training over the last few weeks. On Sunday I am running the Sheriffmuir Challenge run. The race takes place near Dunblane and I discovered it last year and enjoyed it. 11 miles, and as the names suggests, one or two hills included! I remember being in 5th place last year at half way but didn't know how tough the second half was - finishing in 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment